Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Triz has Tutorials

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a bead artist that I admire greatly, Patrizia Tager "Triz".  She was one of the very first bead artists I found and I'm so glad I did.  This wonderful lady sells her designs on Etsy and she is now selling tutorials .

Roberta Warshaw, another artist I admire very much, has said about Triz's tutorial, "Easy to read and understand with great links for purchasing the necessary components".  I have not yet bought a tutorial from Triz, I'm holding out for a specific upcoming one, however, Roberta has kindly allowed me to print her endorsement.  I am happy to have this opportunity to direct you to Roberta's Etsy shop for some really really beautiful jewellery, which for me, has a very zen like feel to it.

Best wishes, Judy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I just posted about you on my blog. Thank you again for the wonderful comment. And yes Triz is amazing.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome and most deserving of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Judy for this lovely post and your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Triz and your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, I should have said thank you, I'm sorry, thanks very much for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Judy for linking to my shop and your very kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome Roberta, I'm happy to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy! I've awarded you with The Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out at my blog!

    ReplyDelete